Miami Beach, beautifully located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Miami-Dade County, Florida, is world-famous for its long stretches of powdery-white sandy beaches, vibrant nightlife, classy art-deco districts and wonderful real estate choices.
Although the oceanfront is the main tourist attraction, it isn’t the only draw. The city is also host to a wide array of upscale restaurants, and a number of museums and galleries.
Prospective home buyers have plenty of reasons for moving to Miami, and these include frolicking in its wonderful scenery, soaking yourself in the city’s thriving nightlife and diverse culture, as well as relishing the thought of living in one of the best locations in the country.
The Best Reasons Why Miami Beaches’ Real Estate Sells
As mentioned earlier, the city not only has its magnificent beachfront to offer home buyers. Among the major drawing points of this diverse city are the following:
– One of the greatest advantages of owning a home or a condominium unit in Miami Beach is the fact you are living close to around nine miles of sandy, palm-fringed 300-foot wide beach fronts, where you and your family would enjoy swimming, sunbathing, fishing, jet-skiing, and doing a host of other water sports activities. This area is also convenient venue for avid and casual walkers and joggers, as there is a boardwalk along the northern part of the beach.
– In close proximity to the famous beachfront are the city’s arts, production and entertainment communities, which add extra essence to the appeal of owning property in Miami Beach.
The city’s Bass Museum of Art exhibits fine art, and the Miami Beach Garden Center and Conservatory contains exotic flowers and flora. From the world famous nightclubs of the 50’s, to the rich cultural life of today’s modern South Beach, the district has a rich history as a major arts center.
– Lots of housing and property options. The city’s property markets are on an upbeat mode, despite the current slowdown in the US housing and credit markets. There are plenty of waterfront houses and estates for sale, as well as thousands of available pre-construction condominium units up for grabs. Prices have, at the moment, remained stable, enabling buyers to choose among homes and condos which have varying prices, which appeal to both middle and upper income market brackets.
– Improved urban development plans. The City of Miami , along with Miami Beach, has further strengthened its resolve to ensure the success of the city’s continuing development surge.
Outdated zoning ordinances are now being completely revamped, as a new citywide development plan, which is overseen by the Miami Downtown Development Authority, is being implemented, which city officials vow “will balance new development with revitalization and preservation of the neighborhoods”.
– The Miami Beach City Commission has recently unanimously approved a tax cut for homes. New home tax rates are pegged at $5.897 for every $1,000 of assessed property value. This move represents a significant 23 percent drop from this year’s rate of $7.67, according to City Manager Jorge Gonzalez.
Under the new tax rates, a homeowner whose house is valued at $295,000 , which is the the median price in Miami Beach – taking the standard homestead exemption will pay $1,636 in city taxes. However owners of commercial properties and non-homesteaded properties may not be able to get the same kind of tax relief.
Are you looking for “จีคลับ”? Check out gclubpros The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.